Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'd love to say I am making all this great progress but the truth is I am stalled. I haven't been feeling great physically. My joints are sore and and my back and left hip are especially painful. I'm fearful that this may be the start of another auto immune condition like rheumatoid arthritis. I don't even want to go to the doctor. For now I taking lots of Advil and hoping whatever it is resolves on its own. I have been swimming with the kids every couple of days and generally trying to stay active with them. In the past two weeks we have gone to the beach, pool, swimming lessons, zoo, spray park, and some play dates. I have also started taking a multi-vitamin. Small steps toward a healthier me. I wish it was all actually making me healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment